Terms & Conditions
THE COMPANY & REGISTERED ADDRESS – Wild Elk Limited, c/o The Mews, Old Hall, Fisherwick Road, Lichfield WS14 9LL
Registered in England company no. 05272213
THE CUSTOMER - The person ordering the goods from the Company. All orders are made under these terms and conditions alone and the Company salesman and agents have no authority to make any representation or promise on the Company’s behalf or to vary these terms and conditions.
STATUTORY RIGHTS - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the statutory rights of the Customer.
DELIVERY - All goods quoted for delivery shall be delivered to the Customer. The cost of goods delivered will be charged to The Customer as defined in the details of delivery charges in The Company's current published price list or on the web site.
PRICES - Prices quoted are those ruling as specified on our website www.wildelk.co.uk
PAYMENT - Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard/Visa/Switch/Maestro/American Express/Solo), Cheque or postal order made payable to Wild Elk prior to delivery.
RETURNS - Where goods have been delivered to The Customer in accordance with an order placed by them, but are subsequently not required, The Customer is required to restore them to The Company at The Customer's cost and to take reasonable care of those goods in the meantime.
CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000
The Regulations provide customers with a right to cancel an order and state that cancellation of an order must be in writing within 14 working days. The customer is under a duty to restore the goods to the supplier and in the meantime take reasonable care of them.
In respect of defects or shortages discoverable on inspection the Company shall be under no liability if a written complaint is not delivered to the Company within seven days of delivery detailing the alleged defects or shortages unless the shortage is also reported to the carrier on delivery. In respect of defects caused by faulty manufacture, materials or workmanship which are not discoverable on inspection but which are discovered within one month of delivery the Company will either repair the goods or at its cost replace them provided that:
A) The Customer informs the Company of the relevant defect in writing within seven days of discovery and
B) Returns the goods to the Company at its own expense.
The Company shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss suffered by the Customer whether such loss arises from breach of a duty in contract or tort or in any other way (including loss arising from the Company’s negligence).
The Company’s total liability for any one claim or for the total of all claims arising from any one act or default of the Company (whether arising from the Company’s negligence or otherwise) shall not exceed the contract price.
Data Protection Notification Statement detailing the purposes for which we may use your information.
In order to comply with the Data Protection legislation we are required to inform you that we may use personal information (including information that you enter on any websites) for the purposes listed below :
Accounts and Records
- Keeping accounts relating to our business activities;
- Making financial or management forecasts and records to assist us in managing our business and devising and implementing our business and marketing strategies and activities;
- Keeping records of purchases, sales and other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that payments are paid or received, and deliveries are made and services provided;
- Keeping records of purchases, sales and other transactions for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our business and marketing strategies and activities;
- Assessing the financial risk to us in trading with you or your business, now or in the future;
- Keeping records for the purpose of making, defending or assessing claims.
Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
- Advertising, promoting or marketing our business activities, products and services;
- Promoting public relations in connection with our business activities, goods and services.
- Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Giving advice or providing services of an advisory, after sales, customer care, consultancy or technical nature.
- Property Management
- The management and administration of land and property.
- Market research, scientific or technical research.
- Creating and maintaining databases of trading history and account profiles of existing customers, suppliers and services providers for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our trading and marketing strategies and activities or any of the headings listed above.
- Creating and maintaining databases of account profiles of prospective customers, suppliers and service providers for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our trading and marketing strategies and activities or any of the headings listed above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will never sell, rent or give third party companies your details for them to contact you with offers that you may be interested in.
We may disclose your information to third parties whom we instruct to process information on our behalf, particularly with regard to the issuing of mail shots and market research. Such third parties are required by law to only use your information for the purpose we instruct, and to take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to your information.
The information we hold about you will, to the best of our ability, be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Credit Card Transactions on the Website
All credit card transactions on www.wildelk.co.uk website are done through a secure third party. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org